The Greater Houston Church is ready to invest in the future by hiring multiple positions for Youth and Family and Campus ministries. We are looking for young people who are eager to train or continue to train in the full-time ministry. Multiple positions are available and depending on prior experience the roles could be either full or part-time. Housing help can be arranged for part time workers. Those who come will work with experienced trainers as they explore a career in full-time ministry.
The Greater Houston Church is a healthy, happy and growing congregation of over 600 members with a unified full-time staff and involved lay leaders. The Houston Church is a part of the fantastic Texas family of churches. This church family is known for healthy partnership and unity throughout Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana.
A description of our preferred candidates:
- Spiritual, fun loving individuals
- An eagerness for team work and an appreciation for chemistry with coworkers in the gospel.
- Flexibility about where and how you serve
- A heart for serving and loving teenagers and young adults
- Experience with Campus Ministry (as a member or leading a group)
- A learner's spirit and a desire to be your best for God.